Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Season of Giving::Free Engagment Session if You Donate

As Christmas approaches us I'd like to take the time to give something back to the community and to those who I've been blessed to meet in my life. This is the greatest form of appreciation as it reaches beyond just mere words. Instead it is manifested in your heart, mind and actions.

So I'd like to offer anyone who is willing to donate $100 to your favorite non-profit charity a FREE 1 hour session with yours truly. For a $200 donation I'd offer a 2 hour session. It doesn't necessarily have to be an engagement session. It could be any kind of session for that matter. Of course I'd ask for proof of donation.

So again, please remember the TRUE spirit of Christmas and that is to give. In essence it is only what you give that you'll truly gain in life.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!!!!

0 comments:

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP