Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stacie + Matt::Rockin'

Matt and I have a long history together. I've known him for probably 15 years. When my brothers and I were all avid skateboarders back in the day Matt would totally hook us up w/ stickers because he worked at the local skate shop. Eventually my first job right out of high school was working with Matt at the skate shop. He was the one who put in a good word for me and got me the job.

So back in December Matt called me to inform me of his engagement to Stacie. Stacie's so awesome and the perfect fit for Matt. I was given the honor to capture their amazing wedding in Santa Barbara this past weekend and at the same time a chance to see some of my old friends. The wedding took place at the Santa Barbara Beach Club, a jaw dropping beach house over looking the Pacific and catered by the Epicurean Cowboy.

This wedding absolutely rocked! Check it out yourselves:

Stacie + Matt 1

Stacie + Matt 2

Stacie + Matt 4

Stacie + Matt 3

Stacie + Matt 6

Stacie + Matt 7

Stacie + Matt 5

Stacie + Matt 8

Stacie + Matt 9

Stacie + Matt 14

Stacie + Matt 15

Stacie + Matt 12

Stacie + Matt 13

Stacie + Matt 10

Stacie + Matt 11

Stacie + Matt 16

Stacie + Matt 17

Stacie + Matt 18

Stacie + Matt 20

Stacie + Matt 19

Stacie + Matt 21

Stacie + Matt 23

Stacie + Matt 24

Stacie + Matt 25

Stacie + Matt 27

Stacie + Matt 29

Stacie + Matt 31

4 comments:

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Stunning photos... WOW! And what and amazing location, I'm just a tad jealous. LOL

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Beyond gorgeous!! The location, the photos, all of it!

Catie Ronquillo March 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

What a cool wedding! Way to rock it Rob!

Karen Rooney April 2, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Such beautiful pictures! I'm glad I was a part of it.

Karen Rooney

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP