Friday, April 17, 2009

Sangeeta + Jeff::Chemistry

Late last month I received a wonderful email from Sangeeta. She had seen an engagement session I did for her roommate's friend, Lauren and Joel. Well, luck had it that she liked Lauren and Joel's photos so much she commissioned me to capture the chemistry she has with Jeff in this beautiful engagement session. Turns out that they met back in New York while working for competing bio-tech/pharmaceutical companies.

Check out our wonderful session shot just yesterday. Thanks to all my peeps on Twitter who helped out w/ locations in the Mission District of San Francisco. Special shout out goes to my "visual technician" aka assistant (doesn't visual technician sound so much cooler) Hardy Wilson.

Sangeeta + Jeff-1

Sangeeta + Jeff-2

A group of French tourist came by to check out Balmy Alley too. I figured why not use them as props.
Sangeeta + Jeff-3

Sangeeta + Jeff-4

Sangeeta + Jeff-5

We went to Nectar Wine Bar in the Marina after Balmy Alley.
Sangeeta + Jeff-7

Sangeeta + Jeff-6

Sangeeta + Jeff-9

Sangeeta + Jeff-10

Sangeeta + Jeff-11

Sangeeta + Jeff-12

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP