Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moments that will last a life time...and more.

Often times I lose sight of the most precious and beautiful things in life in the pursuit of the mundane existence. I literally just took this photo just a few minutes ago and it's a great reminder for myself not to forget that the best things in life are free.

One of the reasons why I love photography so much is that it has really helped me appreciate moments like the one captured below. In the hustle and bustle of this world it's easy for me to forget that true happiness is from within. My job as your wedding photographer is to capture these moments on your biggest day in your life so that you'll always remember those moments of true happiness and joy for years to come.

Eternal Happiness

0 comments:

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP