Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blanca + Ben::Manifest Love

Three weeks ago I had the opportunity to meet Blanca and Ben who found me through the Wedding Photojournalist Association. These two love birds met while at the University of Michigan with their paths eventually leading them to the Silicon Valley. I was honored when they asked me to shoot their engagement session and when Blanca mentioned Santana Row I was all ears. Santana Row has this romantic aura to it that I can't put my finger on it that helped manifest the love between Blanca and Ben.

Here are a few to get your mouths watering.

Blanca + Ben Engagement-03

Blanca + Ben Engagement-01

Blanca + Ben Engagement-02

Blanca + Ben Engagement-04

Blanca + Ben Engagement-05

Blanca + Ben Engagement-07

Blanca + Ben Engagement-06

Blanca + Ben Engagement-11

Blanca + Ben Engagement-08

Blanca + Ben Engagement-09

Blanca + Ben Engagement-10

Blanca + Ben Engagement-12

Blanca + Ben Engagement-13

Blanca + Ben Engagement-15

4 comments:

Brooke Trexler July 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

these are gorgeous - I love the one on the balcony (?) with him kissing her shoulder, and all the dust in the lights...romantic!

Mike Richards July 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Nice work man! Loving the exposures!

jenbabae July 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Beautiful backdrops for a perfect couple in love. :) I think you captured everything so well!

Kristen@TheFrugalGirl August 7, 2009 at 4:31 AM  

I love these! Gorgeous!

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP