Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monica + Paul::True

Monica Paul016

Paul and I go way back. I mean WAYYYYYY back. I first met Paul when I was in high school (way back when) but during our college days we went our different ways. He ended up at Cal and I eventually ended up at UCLA. I probably last saw Paul in person during my UCLA days and it had been at least 9 years since I graduated UCLA in '01. Probably about 6 months ago we reconnected as I have done w/ so many long lost friends via the 'book...Facebook that is.

Anyways he called me up out of the blue a few months ago and he let me know while watching football he had a chance to browse through my portfolio and apparently he liked it. Eventually he booked and as I was in Vegas this past weekend for the WPPI tradeshow I had the awesome opportunity to one, meet up w/ an old friend who I hadn't seen in almost 10 years, and two, meet his beautiful, sweet, amazing fiance Monica. The photos I made were just icing on the cake.

Monica and Paul seriously made it SO EASY to shoot. Again, I just happened to have the camera on hand to capture the magic. Looking forward to seeing the both of you real soon!

Cheers!

Monica Paul-5

Monica Paul-8

Monica Paul-11

Monica Paul-12

Monica Paul-15

2 comments:

Brandon Wong March 14, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Holy crap Rob these are so good. Last two are my favorite.

Jeff Starbuck March 15, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Congrats to Paul and Monica, two wonderful people.............. and by the way, nice shots Rob!!

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP