Thursday, January 1, 2009

Classic::Elizabeth + Hedi

First of all folks, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Life's been busy to say the least during this holiday season with tons of friends and family visiting thus the lack of blogging.

Well, I had the special opportunity last Saturday to capture and document Elizabeth and Hedi's beautiful and unique wedding. I remember when I first Elizabeth and she was telling me about all the fabulous details and events that were to take place. I was super excited at the opportunity because it sounded totally different and super creative from anything I've shot in the past. Well it sure did live up to expectation...actually surpassed my expectation. Not only was it an amazingly beautiful day but the wedding was an absolute knock out.

See for yourself!

Cheers!!!

Elizabeth + Hedi-1

Elizabeth + Hedi-10

Elizabeth + Hedi-15

Elizabeth + Hedi-7

Elizabeth + Hedi-3

Elizabeth + Hedi-4

Elizabeth + Hedi-5

Elizabeth + Hedi-6

Elizabeth + Hedi-9

Elizabeth + Hedi-11

Elizabeth + Hedi-12

Elizabeth + Hedi-13

Elizabeth + Hedi-17

Elizabeth + Hedi-19

Elizabeth + Hedi-20

Elizabeth + Hedi-21

Elizabeth + Hedi-22

Elizabeth + Hedi-23

Elizabeth + Hedi-24

Elizabeth + Hedi-25

Elizabeth + Hedi-27

Elizabeth + Hedi-28

Elizabeth + Hedi-29

Elizabeth + Hedi-30

Elizabeth + Hedi-32

Elizabeth + Hedi-33



Elizabeth + Hedi-31

Elizabeth + Hedi-35

Elizabeth + Hedi-36

Elizabeth + Hedi-38

Elizabeth + Hedi-37

Elizabeth + Hedi-39

Elizabeth + Hedi-40

4 comments:

Ceece January 2, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

man, talk about oozing glamour! how fun.

Anonymous January 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

beautiful pictures!

Sam Hassas January 10, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Freaking awesome! If I was the client here I would be VERY pleased. Style, grace, technical skill. You did it all here my friend.

`Sam

Catie Ronquillo January 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Awesome Rob! I had a great time thanks for the opportunity to shoot with you! :)

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP