Friday, January 30, 2009

Letterpress:: The Way To Go

A while back I remember coming across Ben Chrisman's blog and seeing his awesome letterpress business cards. I remember how classy they looked and how it really portrayed Ben's contemperory yet classic style of documenting weddings. It really left an impression on me in terms of how I want to brand my business and myself to potential clients. Well, during the holidays, I gave myself a gift (which I rarely do I swear) and ordered some AWESOME letterpress business cards from Zida and Studio Z. Holy smokes these cards are sweet! These photos can't really do them justice as the craftsmanship and quality is something you must feel and see in person to believe.

So for all you brides out there, if you're going for elegance, grace, classic, modern for your invitations, go letterpress w/ Studio Z. Zida is pure joy to work with.

A special shout out goes to my designer and wonderful friend Chan of Saechao Designs for her wonderful work in the creative design for my logo and layout for the cards. Look her up folks for some awesome graphic design work.

Letterpressed -8

Letterpressed -7

Letterpressed -5

Letterpressed -9

1 comments:

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Hi Robert

Your photos look amazing and so do your business cards on your blog. I just blogged you too.

Thank you! So fun to work together.

Zida

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP