Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brenda + Tommy Part 1:: Double Happiness

Brenda is my little sister-in-law. She officially married her high school sweetheart Tommy this past weekend in not one, but two weddings! I remember the first time I met Brenda it was at her sweet 16 birthday party when my wife and I were still "just friends". Watching her grow these past few years has been a blessing and I can honestly say I've learned so much from the both of them. Though I wasn't the main photographer for this first wedding I was able to get some shots I'd like to share with everyone.

If you've ever been to a Chinese wedding before you've might have seen the Chinese character for eternal happiness. It actually consist of two characters for happiness. So "happiness" + "happiness" = eternal happiness.

To my little sister and younger brother-in-law, I wish you guys double happiness!

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-005

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-001

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-003

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-006

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-007

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-008

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-010

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-011

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-012

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-017

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-013

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-014

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-015

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-016

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-018

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-019

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-020

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-021

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-025

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-026

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-027

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-023

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-022

Brenda + Tommy Chinese-024

2 comments:

Edward April 22, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Always love chinese weddings. SO much joy and fun.

Brenda Saechao April 23, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

Thanks Rob! You always do an AWESOME job!!!

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP