Friday, April 9, 2010

Ro + Josh::Blithe

Ro + Josh Eshesh-005

The word blessed can't even start to describe how lucky I am to have wonderful friends/clients such as Ro and Josh. Thanks to an old coworker friend, Gabby, Ro and Josh gave me the honor to document their upcoming wedding in August. When preparing for our engagement shoot Ro basically let me choose where I wanted to shoot with 100% faith in my abilities. I suggested the charming town of Point Reyes Station located just outside one of my favorite spots in all of the Bay Area, Point Reyes National Seashores.

What I love about Point Reyes Station is the small town charm that it has. I thought it was quite fitting since Ro and Josh both live in San Francisco and recently have had little time to spend with one another. What made our shoot even more fun was Yin Yang, their dog. She was a great model and when we were shooting in Inverness, CA she was rewarded with a chance to run and play.

Their blitheful love and spirit made my job easy. Shout out goes to my beautiful wife for helping me with the shoot. Like I said, blessed doesn't really fully describe how fortunate I am.

Ro + Josh Eshesh-001

Ro + Josh Eshesh-004

Ro + Josh Eshesh-003

Ro + Josh Eshesh-002

Ro + Josh Eshesh-006

Ro + Josh Eshesh-007

Ro + Josh Eshesh-008

Ro + Josh Eshesh-009

Ro + Josh Eshesh-010

Ro + Josh Eshesh-011

Ro + Josh Eshesh-012

Ro + Josh Eshesh-014

Ro + Josh Eshesh-015

This is where they first met.
Ro + Josh Eshesh-016

Ro + Josh Eshesh-017

Ro + Josh Eshesh-018

5 comments:

Rosaura April 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Awesome session! Love the ones with the dog. You rock! :)

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

Cool pix. What bar is that?

Rowena April 21, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Rob, your work just freaking takes my breath away. Seriously.

Rowena April 21, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

The bar is Amante's in North Beach, San Francisco. Honestly, it's not as cool inside as Rob's pictures depict. I only went there once, when I met Josh, and it was empty. However, when we went back for the photos, it was packed with old school North Beach people (i.e., the antithesis of a "meat market" scene), and a live Blues band was playing. It was great. And the bartender made a pretty good martini.

Monkey June 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Blithe/Blythe. So fitting.

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP