Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alexandra + Bill::Crissy Fields E-Sessh

This past Monday the weather gods blessed us w/ the most AMAZING fall day here in the Bay Area. Lucky for me, I had a wonderful couple in Alexandra and Bill at a one of my favorite spots in all of San Francisco, Crissy Fields (picking a favorite spot in SF is like trying to pick a favorite Beatle's song). On top of everything we had going for ourselves, the Golden Hour struck and we had some amazing light.

Thanks Alexandra and Bill. You guys are awesome!!! I have to make it up to Sacramento to see Bill perform.


Alexandra + Bill-3

Alexandra + Bill-2

Alexandra + Bill-1

Alexandra + Bill-5

Alexandra + Bill-6

Alexandra + Bill-7

Alexandra + Bill-8

0 comments:

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP