Friday, November 14, 2008

You are now looking at the newest member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA)

For those of you who don't know, the WPJA is a professional wedding photographer association that has some pretty strict standards to join. Of course you have to shoot in what is considered a "photojournalist" style and the quality of your work has to meet a certain criteria. About a week ago I thought I'd try my luck and filled out an application on their website. After reading the submission guidelines and not really knowing what the bench mark is for quality of work I wasn't too confident I'd get it. In fact, I know many really talented wedding photographers who have been rejected for one reason or another.

So yesterday much to my pleasant surpirse I received an email from the WPJA membership folks informing me that my application has been accepted. It's pretty exciting as it'll definately increase my presence in a saturated market. Also, I can now say that I'm officially a "Wedding Photojournalist." Doesn't that sound cool? And for all you clients or potential clients out there you can tell all your friends that your wedding photographer is a wedding photojournalist. Just kidding, just kidding.

0 comments:

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP