Sunday, November 23, 2008

Milena + Martin:: Stanford Uni E-Sessh

Every now and then I meet a couple that is just so passionate about each other it really moves me. I had the great honor of documenting this great passion between Milena and Martin this afternoon at the beautiful campus of Stanford University. They made me look good as they both were so relaxed and natural w/ one another.

Milena and Martin, thank you for the opportunity!

Here are some teasers from the session.


Milena + Martin -3

Milena + Martin -2

Milena + Martin -1

Milena + Martin -5

Milena + Martin -6

Milena + Martin -7

1 comments:

Catie Ronquillo November 24, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

That last one is AWESOME! Love the backlighting, gives it a surreal feeling :)

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP