Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Foundation::Mom and Dad

Sorry folks for not posting for a while. September has been crazy busy w/ everything. Friends visiting from out of the country as well as personal events has kept me at bay from the world of blogging.

I recently found these photo of my parents when they were back in their home country of Laos. Look at my dad, so slick! My mom's a knockout as well.

2009 marks 15 years since my mother passed (I was 15 at the time) and 5 years since my father passed. I'm lucky to have had them as my parents in this lifetime. If it were not for their unconditional love and sacrifices I wouldn't be in this position of such blessing.

Now as I have my own family my level of appreciation for my parents has grown leaps and bounds at a deeper level.

Thanks Mom, thanks Dad for everything!

Their wedding day
Mom and Dad's wedding

Not sure if this is before or after they were married. She was the love of his life.
mom and dad

0 comments:

Fans

Proud Member of

411

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by to check out the blog! I'm truly blessed and honored to have the opportunity to document two families coming together as one. What you'll find here is nothing but the essence of love, life and celebration. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do spread the love.

Cheers!

Rob

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP